How to get from the airport to Auckland city
There is a taxi stand just outside the main doors of the international terminal. Please note that the airport is 20 km from the city centre and a taxi fare could be expensive (approximately $60-$75 or more depending on traffic). There is a skybus airport transfer service from Auckland City and Auckland Airport operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Airport to City transfers take approximately 40-60 min (times can vary depending on traffic conditions).
For those already in the city, find the AUT city campus
Public transport in Auckland
- Auckland CBD and public transport
- Bus, train and ferry information
- Please purchase a HOP Travel Card for your bus, train and ferry journeys for your pre and post conference travel or ensure you have cash on hand, using a HOP card will give you a discount on fares.
- You can purchase your HOP card at AUT University Customer Service Centre, AUT City Campus, 55 Wellesley St East, Auckland CBD. Monday to Friday: 7.30am - 5pm,
- Other places you can purchase your HOP card