Registration is now open!
How to register?
- Become an ISBS Member if you are not already: https://isbs.org/membership
- Register to the conference: https://isbs.org/congress
- Register before 11th of June to get your ISBS 2018 Biomechanics jacket
Please add the domains @aut.ac.nz and @isbs.org to your email safe sender list to make sure you receive your registration confirmation.
Delegate registration includes
- Admission to all scientific and applied sessions
- Conference proceedings
- Conference pack
- Events: Opening Kiwiana experience; AUTM Sir Graeme Avery event; Social half day tour; Closing banquet; Student night (for students only)
- All body fuel stations (coffee cart, juice, tea and fruit stations, lunches)
Register your interest
If you cannot commit now, but want to be kept informed about our news and main updates, please register your interest here. By filling out the form, you will also help us organise the conference!
Cancellations must be notified via e-mail to the Congress Secretariat. Cancellations made by 9 July 2018 will result in a 50% refund to cover engaged costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 9 July 2018 without incurring any cost penalty. Refunds for cancellations received after 9 July 2018 will only be made in exceptional circumstances. The Congress Secretariat must be advised by email of any alterations or transfers.
All best endeavours will be made to present the program as printed on this website. The ISBS 2018 Committee, the International Society of Biomechanics in Sports (ISBS) and its agents reserve the right to alter without prior notice, any of the arrangements, timetables, plans or other items relating to the meeting, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The ISBS 2018 Committee and the ISBS are not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the ISBS 2018 Committee and the ISBS do not accept responsibility for loss of monies caused by delays. Participants are advised to take out personal travel insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions. The ISBS 2018 Committee does not cover individuals against cancellations of bookings or theft or damage to belongings.