SPRINZ offers a variety of unpaid volunteer internships for university students who want to gain experience in a research and workplace environment.
Areas you can volunteer in
- Human Potential Centre
- Sport leadership and management
- Sports kinesiology injury prevention and performance
- Sports performance analysis
- Sports physiology and nutrition
- Sports technology
- Strength and conditioning
- Youth development
About SPRINZ volunteer internships
- Approximately 6 to 12 months in duration
- Take place all year
- Volunteer internships are unpaid
How to apply
To apply for an internship opportunity in one of the expertise areas listed above you need to complete the Volunteer Internship Form and provide additional information like academic transcripts and English language test results. Contact us to find out more.
Due to the nature of the SPRINZ volunteer internships offered, a high standard of academic achievement is required, along with a professional work ethic.